1. This website has been created by Vectio Traffic Engineering, S.L., for informational purposes and for personal use. Vectio Traffic Engineering, S.L. undertakes to comply with current legislation on the automated processing of data and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 .
2. Vectio Traffic engineering, S.L. (hereinafter Vectio) with CIF. B-74199563 wants to make known, through this text, what are the criteria and rules that follows regarding the use of personal data that any user, freely and voluntarily, provides through the corporate website http://www.vectio.com It is also intended to inform our compliance with the Intellectual Property Law (LPI) as well as the LSSI (Law of the Information Society).
3. Vectio, has adopted the measures and security levels required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and its development regulations. The criteria and rules, that is, the Data Protection Policy adopted by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, may vary over time, due to possible legislative changes or the criteria followed by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Any change that may occur in this regard, will be communicated through this page.
4. The purpose of collecting and processing the data is to perform a correct management and provision of the services offered by Vectio to its customers.
5. The completion of forms or sending emails or other communications to http://www.vectio.es, implies the express consent of the user to the processing of their personal data by Vectio.
6. The personal data provided to Vectio through its website http://www.vectio.com, will not be assigned to any company, and will only be used to comply with the contractual obligations established with its customers. 7. Vectio, has adopted the appropriate security levels to the data it stores and treats. In addition, Vectio has installed all the means and technical measures at its disposal to guarantee the confidentiality of the data, to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the same.
8. Any user who wishes, can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and other regulations applicable to the effect, by sending a written and signed request, including your name, surnames and photocopy of the DNI or other valid document, in which you request the exercise of those rights you want, to Vectio, C / Uria 50, 4º 2ª 33003 Oviedo (Principality of Asturias). This service will have no cost to the applicant.
9. All information collected here is intended for the purpose of complying with the rights set forth in article 31 RD / 1/1996 approving the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law (LPI), with special reference to article 31.2 of the LPI, and in accordance with what is stated in article 100.2 of this same law.
10. The portal of http://www.vectio.com informs that the design, the sources and the windows exposed in this website are subject to the Copyright and under Copyright, reserving all the rights for such virtue and prohibiting their Total or partial reproduction.
11. The main purpose of the LSSI suggests a computerized file for the processing of personal data at the level of the Network in Spain, which the Organic Law on Data Protection in Title IV, Chapter I defines as Public Ownership Files, since it is it is an automated file of personal data at the network level that should also be controlled by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, an entity independent of the administration.
12. Exposed the points and to comply with the requirements of the LSSI and without intending to hinder the application of this law, the webmasters of this page will send the information of your personal data to any person or entity that has a direct interest and tender developing Article 4.1 of the Organic Law on Data Protection. The personal data can only be collected for treatment, and subject to such treatment, when appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. To do this, you can request it after exposing the reasons to http://www.vectio.com. The webmasters of this website try to avoid the unauthorized use of their personal data by third parties under the Organic Law on Data Protection, and wish to comply with the obligations of the LSSI.
13. When a user accesses the website http://www.vectio.com, the server where the web page is hosted automatically recognizes the IP address assigned to the computer that makes the connection, the day and time the one that has entered, the day and time to which you have left the connection, and why parts of the web page have been moved. It is necessary that the server where the website http://www.vectio.com is hosted knows this data from the user's computer because it must be able to communicate with it to send data requested by the user through the browser and that it can see them on your screen. It is not possible that in this way http://www.vectio.com can know the user's personal data such as your name, address, telephone, etc. If it has not been the user who has provided them.
15. For any legal comunicacion please send your inquiry to our RO adress Eaton House, 1 Eaton Rd, Coventry CV1 2FJ, United Kingdom